Former players will reportedly get the assignment.....which probably means the small pool of individuals who work the annual fantasy camp, lend a hand during spring training and make appearances during the regular season.
The Chicago team is called The NORTH Siders. Maybe have a fan of the game write these pieces.
I can't wait to try their food. Glad to see someone bring that southern swagger up north. Respect
Wayne was my cousin.
Sure, he made some poor choices, but he was the closest thing I had to a big brother.
Did a spoof story for the Cleveland 2021 issue somehow get lost in cyberspace....and finally get released on October 21?!?
It should be Michael Stanley. A true Tribe fan.
Announcing the times for the in-game commercials would be more helpful.
I am currently trying to get my money back...this has left me and my family homeless, out $4000 in addition to another family staying in the same extended stay hotel.
He scam rented his home to my friend and now she is out $2000!!!! She and her children are homeless! !!!!
- "Sound and Vision" -
I am a graduate of the English Nanny & Governess School - class of 1995. I am amazed at the feedback this lawsuit has brought. Some with valid points, others not. While having reviewed different articles regarding this lawsuit and the ensuing comments, I am dumbfounded as to the "lynch mob" mentally stated in the articles as well as the reviews of those articles. Quite frankly...I am appalled at the lack of respect and objectivity with which this case has generated. Former graduates and non-graduate students making references as if all the students and graduates felt the same. Please don't because that is not an accurate representation of the rest of us. I acknowledge that Mr. Gaylord and Mrs. Roth have made mistakes throughout their careers...so have I.
The school does have to re-evaluate some of the more valid comments made. For example:
- The school does put too much emphasis on profits and not enough on a "well-fit" match between client and graduate.
- Mr. Gaylord's demeanor can be putting off to some, but not all.
- Mrs. Roth does talk "above" the audience instead of to them. Yes, those of us who have heard her are aware of this, and yes, she does need to work on this. Having said this, SHE DOES NOT DESEERVE DISREPECTFUL AND UGLY COMMENTS - NO ONE DOES! SHE IS A HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU AND ME. PERIOD!!
- The English Nanny & Governess School does need to revamp their security screening for both potential students and clients.
- The communication between owners, G.M., staff, students, former and current graduates, and clients needs to more effective and efficient to prevent misunderstandings and to promote understanding.
- Everyone, and I do mean everyone, needs to take ownership of their part in all this including Ms. Cruz.
I understand that some of the examples stated seem trivial, but they are not. In order to get things fixed some times it means tackling the small stuff first.
My experiences with Mrs. Roth during my time at the school and at INA conferences have found her to be warm, pleasant, kind, professional, and quite frankly, a joy to be around. As to the school befitting this comment "...whether these families are physically, emotionally or sexually abusive seems to be fairly irrelevant" and "We are pressured to say whatever we have to say (even if it is untrue) in order to make a good impression on interviews." it is unfounded to say the least. The commenter was stating a feeling of how she felt...it is her perception not a FACT. My experiences and perceptions are completely different; therefore, I see Mr. Gaylord, Mrs. Roth, and the English Nanny & Governess School in a different light.
THERE ARE TWO THINGS LEFT TO NOTE:
- RESPECT is given not earned and it is trust that is earned.
- For those of you who see and/or experienced the imperfectness of Mr. Gaylord, Mrs. Roth, and the ENGS please forgive them and move on. They are not monsters. And for those of us who are grateful to what they have done in the nanny industry... THEY NEED TO HEAR YOUR VOICES! Please step forward and speak.
Here is a quote worth remembering:
"Each of us is responsible for everything and to every human being."
Lynette Wommer, C.P.N.
Welcome to downtown... what an amazing, beautiful and sexy space: awesome!
-Dan & Mary Greathouse
This is a terrible policy. The Cavs are disrupting the liquidity of the secondary ticket market. Expect fewer transactions and more empty seats - especially during weeknight games.
Uncle Vic's "Windians" isn't "Go Joe Charboneau" -- but it barrels around the bases.
Ticket scalping gone legal when it's an online resale site -- as if the tickets were found on the ground miles from the box office.
Where is bigot clown? He epitomizes my statement above.
If you're playing Blackjack online, you're a sucker.
October 19-25, 2016
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.
737 Bolivar Rd., Suite 4100
Cleveland, OH, 44115
Main: (216) 241-7550
Advertising: (216) 802-7241
All parts of this site Copyright © 2016 Cleveland Scene.
© 2016 Cleveland Scene:
737 Bolivar Rd.,
Logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners.
Website powered by Foundation