Raise A Glass. Always in Moderation.
CAPTAIN MORGAN Black Spiced Rum. Caribbean Rum With Select Spices and Natural Flavors. 47.3% Alc/Vol. ©2012 Captain Morgan Rum Co., Norwalk, CT.
OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CAPTAIN MORGAN BLACK SPICED RUM CONTEST
ELIGIBILITY: Must be 21+ years of age, may be asked to provide proof. Must be legal Ohio resident. Must provide full shipping address to receive prizes. Cleveland Scene employees not eligible.
PRIZES: 100 winners: One pair of tickets to Cleveland Scene presents STEP INTO THE BLACK by Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum, Jan. 16, 2013, 7-10 p.m. at Grog Shop. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries received.
ENTRY IS FREE. No purchase necessary to enter. Entrant must enter their name (first and last), email address, and birthdate on the provided website to be entered to win.
PURCHASE OF CAPTAIN MORGAN BLACK SPICED RUM WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY’S CHANCE OF WINNING
The Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Cleveland Scene (“Sponsor“). Sweepstakes begins on Dec. 27, 2012 and ends at 11:59PM EST on Jan. 13, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to legal residents age 21 and older of the state of Ohio. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter this Contest via the Internet. During the Contest Period, please go to: clevescene.com/stepintotheblack and fill out all required info. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59PM EST on January 13, 2013. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Full email address must be provided to receive one pair of tickets if your entry is deemed the winner. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry has an equal chance to win. Any dispute regarding submission of online entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organizations (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Contest. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
4. PRIZES: 100 winners will receive a pair of tickets to STEP INTO THE BLACK at Grog Shop on Jan. 16, 2013. This is a private party, so no tickets are sold to the event – you must win to enter. The prizes are not transferable cannot be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that any of the stated prizes cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor. All taxes, if any are the sole responsibility of the winners. Neither the sponsor nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners’ acceptance or use of the prize.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER/ODDS: A total of one hundred (100) winners will be selected by Cleveland Scene on all eligible entries received on or about Jan. 13, 2013. Voting results are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by letter containing their prize. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may awarded another entry. Entry and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor, Prize Provider and its agencies to use the winners’ name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
6. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not liable for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or jumbled, stolen, postage due mail or illegible entries or for printing, distribution or production errors. No facsimile, mechanical reproduced, altered or forged entries. Sponsor is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor and Prize Provider and their respective affiliates are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Contest. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances prize will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded.
7. CONSUMER INFORMATION: Captain Morgan and Cleveland Scene may share customer information about you with reputable companies in order for them to offer you products and services of interest to you.