In response to the recent tragedy in Chardon,
Ohio, Cleveland-area chefs have created a fundraiser benefitting the
families, Cleveland Chefs for Chardon. Over 15 prominent chefs will offer
tastings in a station-style format at Flour Rustic Italian Kitchen, 34205
Chagrin Boulevard, Moreland Hills, Ohio on March 19 from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Reservations for the event may be made online at
http://clevelandchefsforchardon.eventbrite.com. . Cost is $75 per person.
A one-item silent auction for a dinner for 10 guests at a location of the
winner's choosing prepared by Iron Chef Michael Symon (Lola Bistro,
Lolita, Bar Symon) will be auctioned off during the evening.
Participating chefs/food establishments are:
• Matthew Anderson-Umami
• Lauren Bozich, Marianne Carroll and Matt Myers-The White Flower Cake Shoppe
• Dante Boccuzzi-Dante and Ginko
• Brit-Marie Horrocks Culey-Coquette Patisserie
• Brian Doyle-Sow Food Catering
• Marlin Kaplan-Dragonfly
• Douglas Katz-fire food and drink
• Michael Longo-Harvest Kitchen and Lounge
• Matt Mathlage-Light Bistro
• Paul Minnillo-Flour Rustic Italian Kitchen
• Matt Mytro-Flour Rustic Italian Kitchen
• Fabio Salerno-Gusto! and Lago
• Ricardo Sandoval-Fat Cats and Felice
• Karen Small-Flying Fig
• Wendy Thompson-A Cookie and A Cupcake
• Michael Tolosa-Moxie, the Restaurant
• Eric Williams-Momocho.