Built in 1906 by a local dentist and businessman, the Georgian Manor is one of several prominent homes on West Main Street, where summer walking tours are provided by the local historical society. After complete restoration and the addition of private host quarters, the inn opened in 1996, with four spacious guest rooms. It's a small inn with the amenities of a large, first-class hotel.

Reviews/comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review


Roll over stars and click to rate.

Map

Nearby

Friends

Become a Friend

History

Site Search

Facebook Activity

© 2014 Cleveland Scene: 1468 West Ninth Street, Suite 805, Cleveland, OH 44113, (216) 241-7550
Logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners.


Website powered by Foundation