Favorite
Sand Run Parkway and many of the shelters and other structures along its route were constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps during the 1930s. The park opened in 1929 and was the first Metro Park in Summit County. Mingo Indians used the Mingo Pavilion area as a campsite.

Reviews/comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review


Roll over stars and click to rate.

Map

Nearby

Friends

Become a Friend

History

© 2016 Cleveland Scene: 737 Bolivar Rd., Suite 4100, Cleveland, OH 44115, (216) 241-7550
Logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners.


Website powered by Foundation