This is in no way to make light of Castro's unfathomable misconduct — only to contextualize — but here are 10 other things that there are 329 of:
1. 329 pounds, in Cleveland Browns' Nose Tackle Ahtyba Rubin's body.
2. 329 calories, in a Burger King Whopper Jr. (w/o mayo).
3. 329 miles, from Cleveland, Ohio, to Hammond, Indiana (directly before the Illinois border).
4. 329 miles per hour, in this random dragster run from 2007.
5. 329 runs not out, a world record set by Indian teenage cricket phenom Oliver Hadecker.
6. 329 years old, the age of Catherine I (Imperial Empress of Russia from 1725-1727) if she were still alive today.
7. 0.329, LeBron James' career three-point shooting percentage with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
8. $329, what you'll pay for a 16G iPad mini at most neighborhood Walmarts.
9. 329 prisoners, pardoned in the United Arab Emirates in 2009.
10. 329 ports of entry into the United States, including land, sea and air.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.