Music Box Supper Club
’s "Rock Week" will offer a decade by decade tribute to Rock Hall inductees. Each night, local musicians and “select national performing artists” will celebrate rock’s history. "When the Rock Hall
's induction ceremony takes place in Cleveland, the city just comes alive," says Mike Miller, Music Box Supper Club’s Vice President, in a press release. "With Rock Week, we wanted to both capture that excitement—and add to it."
At each performance, Music Box will collect donations for the annual Harvest For Hunger campaign, a food and fund drive which provides aid to local hunger relief organizations in 21 counties in Northeast and North Central Ohio. Here’s the day-by-day schedule for the concerts. Tickets are now on sale for Music Box VIP members and they go on sale at 10 a.m. on Wednesday to the general public.
Friday, April 10: The '50s
• Johnny Cash, Everly Brothers, Chuck Berry, Brenda Lee, Roy Orbison & more celebrated by Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash, Rachel Brown & The Beatnik Playboys, Ryan Humbert & Emily Bates at the Concert Hall. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $20 advance, $22 day of show.
• Elvis Presley celebrated by Walt "Elvis" Sanders & The Cadillac Band at the Supper Club. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 5:30 p.m.); $12 advance, $15 day of show.
Saturday, April 11: The '60s
• The Band, Aretha Franklin, Janis Joplin, Gladys Knight, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones & more celebrated by The Band Tribute: The THE BAND Band, Thornetta Davis, Chris Hatton Concert Hall. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $20 advance, $22 day of show.
Sunday, April 12: The '70s
Limited wristbands that allow attendance for both shows are available for $20 advance, $25 day of show.
• Bill Withers, Bob Marley, Grateful Dead, Marvin Gaye, Buffalo Springfield, Pink Floyd & more celebrated by Carlos Jones and the P.L.U.S. Band and the JiMiller Band at the Concert Hall. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 6:30 p.m.); $15 advance, $18 day of show.
• Steely Dan and Muddy Waters celebrated with 2 sets each from Steely Dan tribute The FM Project and Chicago blues icon/Muddy Waters band member John Primer at the Supper Club, 5 p.m. (Doors at 4 p.m.); $15 advance, $18 day of show.
Monday, April 13: The '80s
• New wave icons Martha Davis & The Motels ("Only The Lonely," "Suddenly Last Summer") at the Concert Hall. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 5:30 p.m.); $25 advance, $28 day of show.
• Celebrate the greatest hits of the '80s— songs by Hall & Oates, Cameo, Blondie, Men at Work and more—with Chris Hatton
Supper Club. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $7 includes a craft cocktail du jour.
Tuesday, April 14: The '90s
• Alt-rock hit-makers the Verve Pipe ("Photograph," "The Freshman") at the Concert Hall. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 5:30 p.m.); $18 advance, $20 day of show.
• Classic '90s artists—such as Hanson, Vanilla Ice, the Proclaimers and more!—celebrated in polka form by the Chardon Polka Band, who will also be doing a set of originals at the Supper Club. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $7 includes a craft cocktail du jour.
Wednesday, April 15: The '00s—Present
• Celebrate the hits of the '00s through the present day—including John Mayer, Matchbox 20, Train, Maroon 5 and more—with Cleav Peavy & Dreadlock Dave Duo at the Supper Club. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $7 includes a craft cocktail du jour.
Thursday, April 16: Ohio's Greatest Hits
• Celebrate the Buckeye State's greatest bands and vocalists—including Dean Martin, Black Keys, Devo, The James Gang, the Pretenders, the Raspberries & more—with Ryan Humbert, Erin Vaughn and a cast of local all-star musicians at the Concert Hall. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $20 advance, $22 day of show.
Friday, April 17: Inductees' Greatest Hits
• Celebrate the music of Lou Reed, The Clash, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, B. B. King, Sex Pistols & many more—with Chris Allen Band & Friends (featuring Austin Walkin' Cane, Tom Prebish and Fred Perez-Stable) and guest vocalists such as Kristine Jackson, Kelly Wright, Doug McKean and others at the Supper Club. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $20 advance, $22 day of show.
Taking place from April 10 to 17,