Andre Knott and Zac Jackson have two guests for today's episode. Matt Jones of Kentucky Sports Radio is an attorney-turned-sports media member. He discusses his history and the sports media landscape in general. Anthony Lima joins the show as well to discuss the Cleveland sports media market. Topic rundown below.
Subscribe to the A to Z Podcast on iTunes here.
the show's RSS feed for Android users.
Download the episode here.
Or stream below.
- Matt Jones of Kentucky Sports Radio talks about starting a blog
- The changing landscape of sports radio
- Kentucky fans and why Ohio fans are different
- Comparing Kentucky basketball and Alabama football
- The pressure and burden of an undefeated season
- John Calipari and the secret to his success
- Matt Jones talks about how Twitter changed the media game
- Fans feeling a part of the process
- Bill Simmons and a fan joining the media
- Louisville and the prostitute scandal
- Will Coach Calipari be in Kentucky to recruit LeBron's 11-year-old?
- Coach Calipari and how close he came to being Cavs coach
- Everybody hates Anthony Lima
- Why don't Ohio fans love college basketball?
- What's changed in the last 20 years of sports talk radio?
- Corporate media culture and the pay scale
- Avoiding tweeting under the influence
- The provincial nature of Cleveland sports fans
- The Indians trying to get attention in a Browns town
- Does Cleveland know how to cover the Cavs?