PositiveSingles.com was founded in 2001 and it is a loving community-driven website that has served people with STDs for more than 20 years. It is the most effective dating website for STD singles to meet their match. The website follows the motto, “Stay Positive! Find Love, Support & Hope!” It is also the largest dating website for those who are diagnosed with an STD.
Positive Singles has over two million STD members and members who live in every major USA city. Members from many different countries join STD dating sites to meet their match. STD singles who are diagnosed with herpes, HIV, HPV (human papilloma virus), and other STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) often join STD dating websites to find the type of relationship they are seeking within a welcome dating environment.
There are many unique features that make it easier for positive singles to meet their match. The idea of Positive Singles was designed based on the concept to help those within the STD community meet their match. The website’s features help positive singles meet their match by abiding by the company’s motto “Stay Positive! Find love, Support & Hope!”.
Create a Profile
Creating a profile is the first step to meeting your match. The only criteria to joining this website is to have an STD. This website is strictly for the STD community. Joining a dating website can be a challenging decision for positive singles to make. The Positive Singles team made the process of designing any profile to your liking as simple and enjoyable as possible.
When creating a profile include whatever information you want a potential partner to know. You could give a brief description of what your hobbies and interest are, an ideal first date, what qualities you seek within a partner, what type of relationship you are seeking, and any other information you would want a potential partner to know prior to messaging you.
While creating a profile it is important to include only positive things about yourself. A profile is a brief description of who you are. A dating profile should be designed to attract other positive singles who would be interested in knowing more about you.
Website features and pricing
Positive Singles has unique features other websites do not provide. Singles who are positive join STD dating websites to receive the emotional support they need and to meet their match. The website gives an option of searching for a specific age, gender, and person with a particular STD. Members can start chatting with others through the Live chat / messages, view success and treatment stories. In addition, members can post questions in the STD Q & A and view care locations. Reading about actual treatment and inspirational stories that other members post on the website also helps provide a supportive environment.
Due to the epidemic, Positive Singles also encourage daters to show COVID-19 vaccination status in profiles. You can choose to state whether you're fully vaccinated, planning to get vaccinated, not getting vaccinated, or prefer not to say.
- Advanced Search: Search for a potential partner with a particular STD, by gender, age, zip code/ region, distance, location, height, body type, and more.
- Upload Photos: Add dozens of photos to your profile, show profile pictures with only a request, hide your profile from men, hide your profile from women, and more.
- Dating advisor: Access to message the dating advisor, e-mail the support team, and asking the STD Counselor questions online.
- Connections: See who is looking at your profile, see who likes you, and have access to addition privilege
- Chat: Message anyone and have unlimited access to all the chat features
- Help Center: Offer help, publish help, or just browse to see what the community can offer. Give a bit back to the community and help someone who might need it!
- Spark: A Tinder-style feature for Positive Singles. You can like or pass someone simply by the buttons. No awkwardness if you pass / unlike someone.
- Verify: To get more credibility and prevent scammers. The photo verification badge will be displayed on your profile. This indicates to other members that your photo is authentic.
Upon registering members will have an option of a free or premium membership. With the free membership you can be a member indefinitely at no cost. However, there will be restrictions to the type of website features you have access to. Any premium member can message and start a conversation with other members with no restrictions. A premium member can choose from one of the following memberships
- Premium membership 1 month About $1.00 per day Billed in 1 EASY Payment of US $29.95
- Premium membership 3 months About $19.95 / Month Billed in 1 EASY Payment of US $59.95
- Premium membership 6 months About $15.95 / Month Billed in 1 EASY Payment of US $95.95
Online Herpes Dating App – The only STD dating website with both iOS and android apps
Positivesingles.com dating mobile app has made dating easier for STD singles. This mobile app can be accessed at any location where you get internet. Positive Singles is the only STD dating app which owns both iOS and an android app except PC and the mobile version. This app was designed based on over 20 years of online STD dating experience and based on the feedback members gave. Based on the members feedback and liking adjustments were made to the app’s features. Except the basic features such as winks, messages, favorite, the website owns their unique features on each platform.
Unique features for Positive Singles on the iOS APP:
- Chat room: Chat online with other STD singles local and worldwide.
- Voice Rooms: Create your own room and speak with other HSV singles. You can invite someone in your room to speak.
- Drift Bottles: The bottles with photo or text inside. By throwing a bottle, you can share something about yourself or greetings. The bottles will be picked up and opened randomly by other STD singles. They can reply to your bottles for free.
- Photo Feeds: List recent uploaded photos with gallery. You can quickly review and pick up your ideal match.
- Spark: Swipe right to like someone or swipe left to pass them.
- Verify by video: Hold camera and scan your face to get instant verified.
Unique features for Positive Singles on the Android APP:
- Pattern lock: A safety lock that prevents others from opening the app on your mobile device.
- Private album: Authorize others to view your private album
- Blogs: Post your own blog and read other’s thoughts.
- Moments: Share your amazed moments with a short text or photo
- Browser: Find the match you are looking for with a particular criteria. Filter with many options like photos only, living with, religion, drinking, smoking, and so on.
Privacy-conscious STD Dating Site - The Most Confidential Dating site for HSV, HIV and HPV singles
Positive Singles claims they are the most confidential dating site for singles living with herpes, HIV / AIDs & HPV people. They care more about privacy than any other website. The website owns 10+ privacy controls.
- Hide me from all members
- Hide me from women
- Hide me from men
- Show to my favorites only
- Show to my favorites and premium members
- Show to members with the same STD
- Hide my photos from women
- Hide my photos from men
- Show to my favorites only
- Show to my favorites and premium members
- Show to my favorites and members with photos
- Browse profiles anonymously
- Hide my last login date from all members
- Hide my online status from all members
- Hide my activity from all members in "Latest activities"
- Abbreviate ‘PositiveSingle’ to ‘PS’ to protect the member’s confidentiality. Show PS icon for apps on the mobile device.
- The “quick exist” feature can quickly lead members to google if someone views your screen from your shoulder.
Receive emotional support
When a person is diagnosed with an STD it is a real shocker. Having a place to go where you can talk to others helps. Others who have been through the same or similar experiences often understand where you are coming from. Dating someone who already has the same STD as you can help eliminate the chance of getting rejected just for having an STD. A member does not have to worry about someone they know finding out their status from a singles STD dating website. Anyone who views their profile also has an STD and they would not disclose that information to others. Member’s join Positive Singles to safely date someone who already has an STD.
Dating experiences should be fun and nonjudgement. Joining STD dating websites reduces the social stigma of having an STD. A person on these dating websites is not judged. It is important to realize anyone can catch an STD completely by chance. Dating others who are in a similar situation often gives members hope that they are not alone.
Final review on Positive Singles
It is the leading herpes dating site for 2+ Million STD singles with HSV-1, HSV-2. Dating is one of those things that can be so fun or it can be a daunting hair pulling time in your life. When you are first diagnosed with herpes one of the biggest concerns that cross your mind is telling someone you have genital herpes. Then you have to get over the fear of dating and telling someone who you are dating about your diagnosis.
The stigma of having herpes makes you feel like you are alone on an island and that nobody will ever love you again. This keeps herpes singles from dating because of the fear of sharing you are herpes positive is so paralyzing. Nobody wants to be rejected especially because you have herpes. It is a horrible stigma! This leaves people feeling like they can’t date and they will be single forever. Let’s face it! This is awful and not how anyone should live their life. PositiveSingles.com will be the perfect platform to start dating again for people with herpes.