· Bill Gill, drums
· Frank Cavanaugh, bass: Filter
· Derrick Green, guitar: Sepultura
· Aaron Melnick, guitar: In Cold Blood
· Tom Brose, bass: Confront
· Tony "Chubbz" Pines, drums: One Life Crew
· Lenny Melnick, bass: In Cold Blood
· Bill McKinney, 2nd guitar
· Chris Smith, 2nd guitar: Keelhaul
· Chuck Uhler, drums
· Mark Konopka, drums: Outface
· Frank Novinec, 2nd guitar: Ringworm, Terror
· Bob Zeiger, drums: Ringworm
· Chris Dora, drums: Ringworm
· Bill Korecky, additional guitar in studio: Mars recording studio
Dave Felton, guitar: Mushroomhead
· Steve "Skinny" Felton, drums: Mushroomhead
· Craig Martini, bass: Alter Boys
· Jason Popson, 2nd vocals: Mushroomhead, In Cold Blood, State of Conviction
· Kevin 57, bass
· Emery, drums: Red Tops
· Brandon Abate, drums: Sidecar
· Brett Moore, guitar: Sidecar
· Ryan Zunkley, vocals, drums
· Matt Shack, guitar: Curbslappy
· Nick Brewer, guitar, programming: Pale Creation
· Matt Lucy, guitar: Pale Creation
· Blaze Tishko, guitar: In Cold Blood
· John Comprix, 2nd guitar: 13 Faces
· Matt Devries, 2nd guitar: Chimaira
· Mike Jochum, guitar: Animal Paw
· The Kid, 2nd guitar
· J.C., bass: Dead Even
· Violent Steve, bass: Ringworm
· Matt "Nick" Brewer, guitar: Dead Even
· Nate Jochum, drums: American Werewolves
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Cleveland Scene. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at [email protected].
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Cleveland Scene Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.