The Old Stone Church is celebrating its 200th anniversary this year. Built in 1820, the historic Presbyterian church has been at the same site on Public Square since its establishment. While the church has been rebuilt twice due to fires, the current iteration of the building is basically the same as its been since 1884 outside of the addition of a steeple in 1999. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
All photos via the Cleveland Memory Project.