$6 burgers are back with Cleveland Burger Week
Cleveland Burger Week
is back for its fourth year! After a successful three years the Ohio Beef Council is once again bringing you some of Cleveland's most delicious burgers, joining several other cities to celebrate the statewide Ohio Burger Week. Five Ohio cities will celebrate Ohio Burger Week from July 12-18, 2021 including Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton and Toledo. 7 days. $6 Burgers. 5 Cities.
For seven days, burger lovers will have the opportunity to travel to participating Cleveland Burger Week locations featuring $6 burgers to get their beefy burger love fulfilled.
As restaurants continue to face one of the most challenging times in recent history, Cleveland Burger Week will once again provide a much needed lift this Summer.
Further details and participating restaurants will be announced at burgerweekcleveland.com
2021 Official Participants include: All Saints Public House, Black Box Fix, BurgerShop, Craggy Boglands, Flat Iron Cafe, Forest City Shuffle, Hatfield's Goode Grub, Ninja City, Rustic Restaurant, Sauced Taproom & Kitchen, Scalper's Bar & Grille, Sirna's, SomthinGood to Eat, Stevenson's Bar and Grill, Teamz Restaurant and Bar, The Greatroom, The Rail (3 locations), The Rowley Inn, Tony K's Bar and Grill, Wild Eagle Saloon and more to be announced.
· July 12-18, 2021 $6 burgers
· Burger Week is intended for indoor dining, however, - expect many of the participating restaurants to offer take out
· Age: This is an all-ages event. Some locations may be 21+
· Burger Passports: Collect four or more stamps to be entered for a grand prize drawing
· Social media promotion: Follow @ClevelandBurgerWeek
· Menus and details to be announced at www.burgerweekcleveland.com
· In partnership with Ohio Burger Week
. 5 cities. $6 burgers. 7 days.
To learn more or speak to a Cleveland Burger Week team member, please reach out to [email protected]