Meth Lab in Nursing Home Causes Fire

Share on Nextdoor


Florida, you will have to step your game up today.

Reports this morning from Ashtabula say a fatal fire at the Parkhaven Nursing Home was caused by a clandestine meth lab located in a room on the second floor of the facility. Yes, you read that right: a meth lab in a nursing home.

Parkhaven's new slogan: We offer an at-home feel for your loved ones, bingo, endless supplies of juice and applesauce, shuffleboard, and meth.

One man, 31-year-old Shaun Warrens, has died from injuries sustained in the fire. Four others were taken to the Ashtabula County Medical Center.

Details are unavailable so far as to Warrens' involvement in the blaze or meth lab. Here's to a swift and healthy recovery to the others.


About The Author

Scroll to read more Cleveland News articles


Join Cleveland Scene Newsletters

Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.