The new OJ book will be a must-read for Tom Noe in prison -- after, of course, his personalized version of the Bible written in crayon and signed by Ken Blackwell
In honor of Tom Noe's upcoming 18-year jaunt in federal prison, we compiled a list of momentos he might want to pack for the trip:
1. Betty Montgomery's thigh master.
2. A collector's edition of the Bible written in crayon and signed by Ken Blackwell (cleverly disguised as a Playgirl pin-up).
3. An unabridged copy of The Collected Electronic Works of Mark Foley
4. Bob Taft signature golf balls
5. If I Did It
, by O.J. Simpson
6. A collection of Power Rangers assembled by President Bush, in honor of Noe's "Ranger" fundraising status.
7. Clean sheets
8. Jack Abramoff's business card
9. A two-piece swimsuit (You never know if Trent Lott might stop by for a visit).
10. And, of course, his rare coin collection, which might have enough value to buy two packs of Winstons from the prison commissary. — Lisa Rab