2010 will be done and over come this weekend, and what a year it was. LeBron left, the Cuyahoga County Corruption All Stars went down, voters opted to enter 2011 with a new form of government, the Browns had another quarterback controversy, the Indians found new and exciting ways to be irrelevant, and Cleveland was granted a lingerie football team.
What Scene stories captivated your little hearts this year?
Good question. Lucky for you, we have the answer.
Here are the top ten most-read stories from our pages, both virtual and real, since January. Let's enjoy a nostalgic trip down memory lane, shall we?
10. Q&A With Brian Windhorst on His Departure to ESPN: Brian Windhorst took a job with ESPN after LeBron left for Miami. People were upset. We talked to him.
9. Colondra Hamilton Charged For Masturbating, Watching Porn While Driving: Oftentimes there's little rhyme or reason as to what we pick to write about. There is one rule however: If you get arrested for masturbating and watching porn while driving, we will absolutely share your tale with the world.
8. Cher is Cranky She's Not in Rock Hall Yet : Cher thinks she and Sonny Bono should be in the Rock Hall. Our music editor quips: "'I Got You Babe' is a great song, but nobody — not even Cher's super-gay fans — can name another song they did."
7. Columbus too obese for ambulance stretchers: You know what makes us depressed for humanity? When fire departments have stretchers that can carry a 650-pound person but need to buy new stretchers because too often they come across a person weighing 1000 pounds.
6. Lakewood High Won't Let Injured Student Wear Sweatpants : Another tale of brazen incompetence in our public schools. It especially upset us because we wrote that story while wearing sweatpants.