1. Momocho Nachos - Progressive Field - ClevelandObviously, baseball season can't come soon enough.
2. Lobster Roll - Fenway Park - Boston
3. 4 Bells Shrimp Boil - Target Field - Minneapolis
4. Mama's Italian Special Hero - Citi Field - New York
5. Ben's Chili Bowl Half-Smoke - Nationals Park - Washington, D.C.
6. Ole 29er - PPG Paints Arena - Pittsburgh
7. Bacon Blitz Bread - Lambeau Field - Green Bay, Wis.
8. Tony Luke's Cheesesteak - Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia
9. Hot Chicken Mac & Cheese - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville
10. Primanti Sandwich - PNC Park - Pittsburgh
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Cleveland Scene. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cleveland Scene, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at [email protected].
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Cleveland Scene Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.