The Cleveland Browns home opener on Sunday is about to get a whole lot tastier.
Fattar Thomas, the General Manager for Sportservice at First Energy Stadium, recently told WKYC that a whole slew of delicious new eats will be available for purchase this season.
So ditch your dirty water hot dogs and stale popcorn. Here are six new items you can expect to see at Sunday's game and where you can find them-
1) Food Network's Sweet & Spicy Baby Back Ribs
These babies are served at the Food Network cart, inside BrownsTown.
- Photo Courtesy of The Food Network
2) Pinzone's Market Fresh Meats Sausages
This West Side Market favorite is available at Grill Portables by Sections 122, 146, 344 and on the patio at Gridiron Grille.
- Photo Courtesy of Pinzone's Market Fresh Meats, Facebook
3) Fusion Rolls
This "Soul Food Egg Roll" from Southern Fusion Restaurant in Euclid is served at the First Down Favorites locations near Sections 104, 121, 504 and 528.
- Photo Courtesy of Instagram User _heatherlynnl_
4) Fried Mac & Cheese Balls
These gooey balls of goodness are served at the First Down Favorites locations near Sections 104, 121, 504 and 528.
- Photo Courtesy of Instagram User r_beks
5) Grilled Cheese Pretzels
Fans can stay in their seats for this cheesy treat. It's one of the items that vendors will sell to you in the stands.
- Photo Courtesy of Instagram User ashlynjacoby
6) Cleveland Whiskey
Cleveland Whiskey is served at all First Energy Sportservice-operated bars.
- Photo Courtesy of Instagram User mbterwilliger