And while the spot, formerly known as Jacobs Field, offers other local delicacies from the likes of Melt, Barrio, Sweet Moses and Happy Dog, we'll agree that Momocho's lusciously cheesy nachos are not to be missed (if you're willing to wait in line).
As the site explained, "The Momocho take on classic ballpark nachos includes made-to-order tortilla chips topped with queso fundido, slow-cooked meats and a choice of salsas."
Chef Eric Williams' Momocho has been at the stadium since 2016.
The winners for this list were whittled down to 20 by a panel of experts, then readers voted on the Top 10. Here's who Momocho beat out:
1. Momocho Nachos - Progressive Field - ClevelandObviously, baseball season can't come soon enough.
2. Lobster Roll - Fenway Park - Boston
3. 4 Bells Shrimp Boil - Target Field - Minneapolis
4. Mama's Italian Special Hero - Citi Field - New York
5. Ben's Chili Bowl Half-Smoke - Nationals Park - Washington, D.C.
6. Ole 29er - PPG Paints Arena - Pittsburgh
7. Bacon Blitz Bread - Lambeau Field - Green Bay, Wis.
8. Tony Luke's Cheesesteak - Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia
9. Hot Chicken Mac & Cheese - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville
10. Primanti Sandwich - PNC Park - Pittsburgh
Sign up for Scene's weekly newsletters to get the latest on the news, things to do and places to eat delivered right to your inbox.