Photos courtesy of the Cleveland Public Library Digital Gallery
Scroll down to view images
Two-story building. Sign on awning reads T F Walsh Co., butter, eggs, cheese. Located at Pearl (West 25th street) and northwest corner of Lorain. ca 1901-1902
Interior view while market is closed. Signs visible for Laub's baked goods and Pete Barak. c. 1946
View of south side of market building and produce vendors located along the Lorain Avenue sidewalk. c. 1946
Looking down from balcony towards crowded market floor. Shoppers are looking up to the camera. Visible sign for Arnold D. Fernengel, R. Ashby, Herbert J. Fix, and Wm Moellering.. c. 1946
Interior view with few visible shoppers. Stalls for Wm G. Riehl and Marie Guenther at left. c. 1948
View of shoppers and outdoor produce stall along sidewalk on Lorain Avenue. The photo was taken September 30, 1962 in connection with the fiftieth anniversary of the market.
Exterior view showing back and south sides, including cars and truck on Lorain Ave. c. 1950
Looking toward the back of the market from the parking lot. Taken November 17, 1969.
Looking toward the back of the market from Lorain Avenue entrance to the market parking lot. Taken November 17, 1969.
Interior view looking down from balcony. Signs are visible for market vendors Bee Jay, H. Keiluhn Bakery, W.J. Kovalcsik, A. D. Fernengel, Ken Loucka, Louis E. Weber, Farm Queen poultry, Walter f. Ehrnfelt, Kaufmann poultry, and Miller meats. c. 1971