Filming for "The Avengers" in Cleveland is wrapped, but crews and stars spent almost a month making movie magic in the Forest City. Currently, "I, Alex Cross" is shooting whenever Matthew Fox isn't allegedly punching females in their bathing-suit areas. And somewhere, we hope Jimmy Dimora is filming himself licking gravy off of the stomach of a middling Bedford Heights public employee.
Yes, it's the summer of movies in Cleveland.
NewsNet5 reports that five more films received tax credits and will bring celluloid and Hollywood stars to the Buckeye State. They are:
1) “Confession," starring Danny Glover.
2) “Galaxy Command,” is an interactive video game project that will film in Akron.
3) “Needlestick,” a horror movie that will film in Toledo and Maumee.
4) “The Yank,” supposedly starring Fred Willard, will shoot in Cleveland.
5) “Unamerican,” a downsizing satire with a heart, will film around Northeast Ohio.