Favorite

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Meth Lab in Nursing Home Causes Fire

Posted By on Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM

meth-lab-nursing-home.jpg

Florida, you will have to step your game up today.

Reports this morning from Ashtabula say a fatal fire at the Parkhaven Nursing Home was caused by a clandestine meth lab located in a room on the second floor of the facility. Yes, you read that right: a meth lab in a nursing home.

Parkhaven's new slogan: We offer an at-home feel for your loved ones, bingo, endless supplies of juice and applesauce, shuffleboard, and meth.

One man, 31-year-old Shaun Warrens, has died from injuries sustained in the fire. Four others were taken to the Ashtabula County Medical Center.

Details are unavailable so far as to Warrens' involvement in the blaze or meth lab. Here's to a swift and healthy recovery to the others.

(Via Cleveland.com)

Tags: , , ,

Favorite

Comments

Showing 1-1 of 1

Add a comment

 
Subscribe to this thread:
Showing 1-1 of 1

Add a comment

Calendar

Newsletters

Never miss a beat

Sign Up Now

Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.

Facebook Activity

© 2016 Cleveland Scene: 737 Bolivar Rd., Suite 4100, Cleveland, OH 44115, (216) 241-7550
Logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners.


Website powered by Foundation